Wednesday, August 24, 2016

2016-2017 1st blog post

My academic goal for this year is to make the straight A honor roll for every quarter. I want to do this because last year I made the straight A honor roll three out for four quarters and I would like to work on that. For my personal behavior goal I want to earn the principle award because It is a pretty big award and to get something like that would be a big achievement(and you get a candy bar!!). This year I really want to work on my spelling. I am not a very good speller and think that is one area I really need to work on. All of these goals are very important and I hope I can exceed them!

1 comment:

  1. Good goals. What are your strategies for becoming a better speller? Let me know if you need help starting that goal! -Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete