Friday, May 13, 2016

Independent projects

My topic was dreams. I choose this topic because I have always been interested in dreams and wondered about them. The part that made me most proud was my unique topic and that I answered all of my questions very well. This made me proud because a lot of people didn't exactly answer all of their questions that they had very well or left the audience hanging. We didn't exactly understand what was going on. The most interesting thing I learned was that dogs, cats, monkeys, birds, shrews, and few other animals dream. I also found it cool what some of the theories about why we dream were. If I could change my project I would go more in depth about the different kinds of dreams. I didn't really explain them or learn very much about them so I feel that I could learn more about them. I also think learning about sleep-walking and talking would be interesting.

6 comments:

  1. I thought that you did a great job on presenting and that you had a ton of great information about dreams. I never really thought about dreams and what they are, but your presentation really got me thinking. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great presenting and sharing what you learned. I think it is a very unique topic and got a lot of us thinking about new things. I hope you continue learning about this topic and sharing what you find! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job when you were presenting your prezi on dreams.It was really cool to see all the theories on dreams. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's astonishing to see the science of dreams. I've always thought of dreams as something simple, but it's nice to see the science.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really thought about dreams but they're really science-y! It was cool to see how they work! Totally unrelated, but I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This topic was kind of like talking about sleeping, but learning how you dream and why was really surprising to me. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete