Friday, February 26, 2016

Invent Iowa Reflection

     The problem I tried to solve with my invention was water waste. Specifically when we wash clothes. We use around 40 gallons of water just to wash one load of laundry. The solution is Clothing Spray. With Clothing Spray you only use around 3 tablespoons of water to wash three loads. That saves around 39.9882812 gallons of water! Making my prototype was probably the easiest part of the project because I knew exactly what I was going to put in it I just had to mix all of those things together. One of the challenges I faced was using my time wisely because I ended up typing and designing the whole board in one night. If I could make my invention better I would try making it smell better and I would test it on other types of clothing. I would do this because I only tested my product on one type of stain, and I want to make sure it works on other stains. I only tested Clothing Spray on one type of shirt so I don't know if it works on other clothes. My advice to future inventors would be not to expect everything to be exactly right and use your time as well as possible.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the board! If this project actually existed I would buy it because a lot of people know that I stain everything and not all products work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I was trying to save water too in my project. Your board also looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your project was very well thought out. It is a wonderful idea and fixes a big problem. Your board was neat and held great information! Amazing job Malory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poster looked great and everything was well thought out. Very easy to understand

    ReplyDelete