Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels Final Project

 I chose project #2 which is the one where you draw the answer to the question. So here is what they look like!


 To figure out the question you have to see what I wrote at the top. Like if I wrote I see... That means the question is what do you see, or something similar to that.


Explain how your project shows what you learned in the unit comics, cartoons, and graphic novels.
My project shows what I learned because I used emanata in the correct way, my project also shows how now I use everything in the correct way, it clearly states the answer to the questions, I learned how to draw characters, it shows how I learned to show what a question is by using a statement, and it shows how I learned to show things with images instead of words.








8 comments:

  1. I like all the different pictures that show words! I was able to identify what the pictures would be if they were words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your drawings! They look so cool! I was going to do that but I decided not to. How did you only take up 2 and like 1/4 of a page? It seemed like there was a lot of questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you used a lot of detail and did something different than other people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you used a lot of detail and did something different than other people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this because you really set the scene. You should put all those things in one scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you used emmanata in your pictures and said you learned how to do it the right way, because you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you used emmanata in your pictures and said you learned how to do it the right way, because you did.

    ReplyDelete