Monday, April 13, 2015

Project Reflections, 5th grade GOAL

     I chose to study your eyes. Because there are lots of different parts of your eyes I only chose to study one. I focused in on optical illusions. I found two books to show the class. They had optical illusions in them, and I explained how the illusions worked on your eyes. I also had how your eyes were different colors.

     I liked the illusions in the books. They were really cool. I liked learning the tricks of the illusions too.

     I was really interested in how peoples eyes are different and how the illusions effected your eyes. I thought it was cool learning how your eyes aren't always right. I liked how I got to see the illusion and then find how it effected your eyes. Sometimes the illusions don't work on some eyes.

     There really wan't a hard part of this because the whole time I had fun so it didn't seem like work at all. The hardest part was maybe writing my note cards. It was all fun though!

     I learned more about problem solving. Because I had lots of different things I needed to have and some of the things I didn't get. I had to go with it and still make my presentation good. It also helped me learn that you can't always depend on others to just have what you need.

     If I could redo it I would practice presenting more than I did. Because I wasn't fully ready to present when I did. I made some mistakes that I think if I had a second chance I could fix.

     In this project I am most proud of my work. I feel I did a good job explaining what I did. I think I really knew a lot (and still do) about my project. I think I found a lot of facts about my project. I also liked being able to choose what to do.

     When you present your project make sure to tell everybody what you are doing and make sure they understand everything you say. Sometimes even though you know a lot about your project, others don't understand everything. Just make sure everyone isn't totally clueless about what you are talking about and try to explain your project as well as you can.                                                                                              This is one of the books I used.


10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your project about illusions. I liked how even though we did similar topics, while listening to yours, I learned more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how much you loved doing your project. I think it is really cool that you did a project you know some things about it and you learned some other stuff also. It was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think illusions are very cool and I liked how you walked around the room and showed everybody your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to really love your project and when you were presenting you definitely seemed to pull the audience into your project and be focused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how you had two books to show us to give more information and I could tell you really liked your presentation and that you liked the illusions, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you didn't just tell us about your topic but you also did some illusions on us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you didn't just tell us about your topic but you also did some illusions on us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you explained how and why you got a certain eye color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mallory, Even though I didn't see your project it still seemed like a cool topic that you really liked.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mallory, Even though I didn't see your project it still seemed like a cool topic that you really liked.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete